In modern multifamily complexes, there are a few different tendencies on the rise, including trendy names, additional amenities, and the use of color on the powder coated aluminum balconies to look different from other buildings.
The Trio in Milwaukee is one such complex with all three tendencies, comprised of three buildings. This multifamily property has unique amenities, like a dining table that converts into a queen bed. Each apartment also has an aluminum balcony with lights. One set of powder-coated, prefabricated balcony systems is painted white, and the other is painted gold for instant recognition.
How To Use Powder-Coated Aluminum to Enhance a Building
- Use a unique color to differentiate your building from others in the neighborhood.
- If other buildings in the neighborhood don’t use color, it can help add a modern look to your building.
- Color may make a person look twice, which is a powerful tool when you’re trying to attract residents.
- Powder-coating with color multiplies your design options.
- Powder-coating with color is not just for aesthetics; it’s functional, too. Color can give people a way of providing directions to where they live, i.e., “My building is the one with the gold balconies. You can’t miss it.”